The years that follow leave their own mark not only on the human body, which is aging and losing its beauty and attractiveness. A similar destination will not escape anything - cars are also subject to aging and the loss of their own visual parameters. The brightness of the body color, its shine and smoothness remain only for one or three years, from the moment of painting or buying a brand new car. The only way to avoid such a development for your own "iron friend" and to preserve your youth is proper care and care in relation not only to the mechanisms, but also to the body, which means that regular polishing cannot be avoided.
How to maintain softness, shine and shine
The main and most reliable option for preserving the original visual qualities of an automotive paint is to polish the body with liquid glass. A similar type of polishing is a relative novelty and innovation in the field of young people's return to vehicle bodies. This option does not apply to the abrasive (restorative) method, but to the protective, more precisely, nanopolishing. Polishing the body with ceramic (another name for “liquid glass” class polishers) is based on the fact that, after thorough cleaning of the car, it is coated with specific compounds that create a protective film that repels water and dust on the surfacebody paint. Efficiency, popularity and, to the great regret and frustration of many car owners, the high cost of polishing the body and coating with liquid glass have factors that fully compensate and justify all of the statements mentioned above:
- Due to the presence of silicon oxide, there is a diffusion of the polishing of the “Liquid Glass” modifications with a paint and lacquer coating, which guarantees greater reliability and duration of the effect.
- A certain substance dries in just two hours, after which you can no longer fear that due to accidental moisture, money or work entering, if you polish the car body with liquid glass made with your own hands, fall into oblivion.
- Resistant to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, which burns the color of body paint and turns it into a pale shadow of the past.
- Immunity to small mechanical impacts - road dust, fine gravel and sand under the wheels, and so on.
- Body paint protection from chemicals that can seriously damage and sometimes corrode the body paint - after passing the body surfaces with liquid glass and drying it completely, an additional mirror layer forms on the surface. The thickness of the specified protective layer of the ceramic polisher is sometimes greater than that of polishers based on wax and epoxy resin, which withstands all of these shocks.
Liquid glass has a large number of positive aspects and a single negative - a very high cost that is not available to everyone.