It often happens that the technical condition of the vehicle is at a high level, while the appearance is poor – the paint is losing its original luster, tarnish, there appear microcracks, which eventually transformirovalsya in scratches. The modern market offers a variety of products to improve this situation, but many of them provide only short-term effect. In order to completely get rid of small defects and prevent their deterioration, apply the liquid wax for the car – very efficient and in same time available to most car owners tool.
What effect to expect?
The main useful property of wax means is education to the paint surface protective film, which is to reduce the negative impact of moisture, dust and dirt, chemicals on the already existing microcracks. In addition, the coating wax of the car:
- to refresh its appearance;
- will give the coating a Shine;
- due to the difficulty of penetration of particles of dirt and dust, to ease the sink;
- promotes rapid drying;
- to protect the coating from ultraviolet rays.
In order to completely get rid of small defects and prevent their deterioration, apply the liquid wax for car
Types of wax for the machine are classified according to the following parameters:
- spray is the most convenient from the point of view of speed and simplicity of application, but also the least durable. Ideal for extra "embellishment" of the vehicle;
- the liquid is quite stable and easy to use – simply apply and RUB the tool on the washed surface;
- solid – has a way of application, which is made only on a completely dry surface. The process itself is long and rather laborious, but the effect will last from 3 to 6 months;
- synthetic is the most durable and most resistant to adverse external factors. Apply no more often than once in six months.
- Depending on the application method of release:
- cold wax – the basic components of such tools are wax emulsion and a cationic surfactant. The use of this substance for any car owner. Cold wax composition fills all pinholes, gives the car a neat appearance and protects the surface of the body. The only significant disadvantage is the fragility of the wax coating, so it is recommended to apply it after every second wash;
- hot wax is a very stable transparent pingue substance that consists of natural or artificial ingredients. Very often the composition includes chemical compounds that slow the corrosion process. This tool is melted in hot water (40 to 90°C), and then manually applied on the car and raspolirovyvayut. Price of hot wax for the car is quite high but is justified given that the application is done every 6 to 12 months.
- foam wax – are very similar to hot. One of the major differences is the need to use special equipment for applying the foam, which, creating spuma emulsion ensures an even distribution of the composition on the surface of the car and durability.
- In its composition, the wax can be:
However, the components do not affect the useful properties of substances, therefore very seldom taken into account when choosing.
How to apply wax?
For quality coating of car wax should adhere to the following rules:
- apply the product after washing;
- it is not necessary to apply the wax at very low or very high temperature, and high humidity;
- it is forbidden to use for applying a hard cloth or sponge;
- do not try to cover the entire body in one fell swoop – much more efficient to process it in parts, while keeping an eye to between the polished elements have any obvious transitions.
The application of solid wax
This rather laborious process is performed in the following sequence:
- After washing the car thoroughly siccum.
- Evenly apply the composition to the body. It is convenient to use a dry, soft cloth or sponge.
- Carefully RUB the tool across the surface of the car.
- Next you should give the wax to dry – this will be proved by the appearance of matte coating.
- Remove all excess.
- A polished surface with a soft cloth.
The main useful property of wax means is education to the paint surface protective film, which is to reduce the negative impact of moisture, dust and dirt, chemicals on the already existing microcracks
The application of liquid wax
To give lavit car a bit (but not completely) dry. Meanwhile, in warm water to dissolve the wax in the proportions specified by the manufacturer. Evenly spray the resulting solution on the paint surface, leave for a few minutes. Excess rinse with water. To eliminate the extra moisture, you can flare the vehicle with warm air, after which Polish the body with a soft cloth.
Applying cold wax
In connection with the fragility of the coating, the cold wax is applied after 1-2 washes. Fortunately, this process does not take much time. The composition is simply sprayed on the car, and excess is washed with water.
The application of hot wax
When buying such a tool should first ask you what color the vehicle it was designed for. Car wax is diluted in hot water, put on the car with a soft sponge and Polish cloth. Make sure that the car did not fall to direct sunlight.
Waxing requires special skills and knowledge, and therefore, if it is not possible to produce it at the car wash, the procedure is carried out independently and is for experienced drivers no more than 30 minutes.