Technological progress does not stand still, constantly improving the manufacturing technology of various materials as well as for the automotive industry. Use car polishing liquid glass is an example of realization of nanotechnologies in the production of means on care of car.
Liquid glass for car
The history of the material called liquid glass goes into the depths of the historical development of industry bicentennial ago. This material is relatively recently in Japan, has been used in the automotive industry. Car polishing with liquid glass were spread in the world thanks to the developments of scientists of the rising sun.
On the Russian market for surface treatment with liquid glass came just a few years ago. Thanks to the Internet, many car owners have been able to read reviews of use, to watch the video with fixing excellent polishing properties of liquid glass. Many questions that arise in acquaintance with this high-tech material, requires qualified answers. Try to lift the curtain to lack of awareness.
Composition unusual polishes
Conventional liquid glass composition is a alkali solution of sodium and potassium, the key component of water. Soda (anhydrous sodium carbonate) and clean sand, mixed in certain proportions, triturated, and then heated to a molten state. The result of this operation, sodium silicate is formed. By dissolving it with water, receive a so-called liquid glass, which becomes the basis for the production of such auto expolit.
This material has one useful ability to turn into crystals after coating the car body. Protective handling of the car uses this property.
Useful properties of tools
Liquid glass is a material that has found its application in a car handling as polishing. The numerous reviews of car owners convenerat for such an operation, talking about the useful advantages of this tool:
- such a brilliant surface qualities cannot be created by any other expolitio means;
- impact protection car coating could take up to six months;
- repel moisture – a big plus of using this tool;
- high-quality, long-term protection of the body against damage of a mechanical nature, is formed as a protective film.
The choice of material
The range of products for polishing with liquid glass on the market of means on care of a car is very wide. In many of the materials – potassium silicate and sodium from the interaction with the water can dissolve. To prevent this from happening, and the finish was quality, the manufacturers to the basis of additive is added for special purposes, which affect the quality.
Responses of the professionals are that for a good polishing the car body to choose the right tool. Light and dark cars – this category of machine, which is polishing with liquid glass. Funds for this operation will differ in chemical composition. This takes into account the degree of refraction and reflection of light when interacting with the surface of the car body.
To save the polishing for a long period, manufacturers recommend the kit to buy special shampoos for washing a car.
Protective film in this case will last much longer. Standard of detergent, which apply in most cases, can destroy the protective layer is formed in the processing of liquid glass.
The video displayed on the Internet, provide an opportunity to see firsthand the superpowers of the funds with liquid glass. But reviews of car owners will help to make the right choice proven polishing assistant.
The stages of application
Polishing the car body is a simple matter, but very responsible. Therefore, the approach to this process you need to thoroughly, watching helpful videos on the Internet.
The process of polishing with liquid glass can be represented in the form of sequential actions:
- Preparation of car body: cleaning from dust, dirt, adhering particles, insects, leaves and buds. Be sure after washing will be dried car.
- It is desirable to degrease the surface of the body. This can be used funds, which are sold complete with polishing. White spirit, etc., may be used if completeness does not require availability of funds for degreasing.
- To install in the room where it will be polished with liquid glass, at acceptable temperatures (below 10° and 40°.
- The presence of ventilation in the room is a positive thing for the end result.
- Strictly follow the items outlined in the instructions for the polishing means.
- Apply the composition to the areas with a small area, to be able to its curing, Polish the surface.
- After partial drying to produce polishing with special cloths or rags. For areas with temperatures above 25 degrees the time of drying is not more than 10 minutes. If the room calefactum in the limit of 10-20 degrees, you will have to wait a little longer – up to 20 minutes.
The total drying time of the solution – about half an hour. If the concentration of liquid glass polishing is small, then RUB the surface immediately, without waiting for drying.
If your choice is made in favour of an independent treatment of the body, it is useful to get some useful recommendations:
- apply Polish only in a small area, gradually expanding cover means sections;
- spuma gasket, soft cloth, special tissue paper – tools for grinding (to avoid entry of lint, dust particles, etc.);
- finishing work should be carried out between the partial occasum material and its complete drying;
- the use of polishing machine with speed not more than 1500 per minute to facilitate and accelerate processing;
- the need to monitor the pressing force on polito surface to prevent overheating;
- be patient, because polishing by hand sometimes takes up to five hours working time.